"An Apple a day keeps the doctor away".

So what's that all about? An apple a day keeps the doctor away?...An old wives tale claiming that an apple a day will keep the doctor away? Well, there is a lot of truth to that. An apple is full of nutrients and enzymes that are so important for good health. As well as 4 grams of fiber and we all need more of that in our diets...don't we. I remember one time I felt like I was starting to come down with a cold, so I started eating apples every day...Well, guess what? That cold could not really get a hold of me and passed in about 3 days. Right now the people at work are sick and have a nasty cold. I'm like...I don't want that cold....so here I am eating apples every day. I buy organic...so say that's $30 a month for apples for one person. That's a pretty cheap insurance policy. Ok, lets get technical...for my whole family to have an apple a day....with many health benefits...say for $90 a month compared to $350...That's a good investment.
Remember that's a small price to pay for good health and "An ounce of prevention is a pound of cure". I'm in...How about you?

Have a Happy, Healthy Day and a Prosperous New Year in 2009,
Kristy

Comments

virginia said…
I totally agree.It is the small steps to health sometimes that can have big payoffs.Keep up the good work at spreading the word.
Admin said…
Hi Virginia,
Thanks for stopping by.

Popular posts from this blog

"Have you worked out lately?"

Two Things You Can do to Lose Weight