What do we do when we are feeling down?

So, you're feeling down. It has not been one of your better days. You don't really feel like doing much. As a matter of fact, you don't want to do a thing. Well I am here to tell you that this is the time to do something nice for yourself. I know that when I am down I have two choices to make. I can do something destructive or something constructive.....So when I'm having a bad day I do something that will be good for me... So for instance....I might make a healthy smoothie, take some extra vitamins, just go for a walk and/or read a good book. Devotional reading and prayer can do wonders. So when you are having a bad day.....Do something nice for yourself.
Signing out and I will see you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Have you worked out lately?"

"An Apple a day keeps the doctor away".

Two Things You Can do to Lose Weight